Sunday, October 2, 2011

Graphic Print Accessories

Graphic accessories are IN right now. Normally I'm not much a trend chaser, but I've always had a soft spot in my heart for bold, chunky graphics: so being trendy right now means they are easy to find in every price range. Recently I hit up my local Goodwill [Grass Valley HWY, Auburn, CA] to see what kind of goodies I could find. Of course Goodwill is over thrown with Halloween stuff right now, but you never know what you'll find. Unfortunately I didn't score much, but I did find a chunky bangle in teal with a lotus motif overlay print. .99 ¢! 
dear wallet bangle lotus lace

October is a great time to visit thrift stores, they usually stock up for this time of year and unleash bigger and bigger discounts until Halloween so they can rid all of the stock! Make sure you check back often as the merchandise is circulated from location to location weekly, and the deeper into October you get, the higher the discounts! I've said it before, and I will say it hundred more times:
if you want to save money when shopping, know what you're looking for before you go.

This is true no matter where you shop. Local thriftstore, or Neiman and Marcus! Have an idea in your mind of what you need/want and start there. Sure you'll probably find other goodies along the way, but having a goal in your mind makes it easier to say NO when you get to the counter.

Following the graphic prints theme I made a quick wishlist of graphic stuff that I'm keeping my eyes peeled for!
What are you looking for?


wants

Click the image to go to Polyvore and find out who made these totally cute items!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, questions, and suggestions so leave me some love- I read and respond to everything! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...