Saturday, October 1, 2011

Welcome

Dear Wallet,
It's not that I don't like you, but you cost more than you weigh and I can't justify that anymore. It's not you, it's me. Please understand, it's not personal, I'm sure you'll find someone else. Until then, please consider this your two weeks notice.
Signed, aria

So glad you found your way to my little blog! We are a brand new extension of Silver Daisies Studios, and formerly known as Lillian Pearl Designs, and more recently: found at Dear Wallet on wordpress!.  Dear Wallet is for the frugal, trendy and fashionable in this world! With tips and tricks for saving money everyday on big and little purchases, how to be both trendy and thrifty, even the occasional DIY projects, homemade trials and errors and reviews.

My name is Aria, I'm 23 a full time college student (graphic design and information technology), and full time business owner. You're welcome to check out Dear Wallets affiliate, Silver Daisies Studios. Over there you can expect photo and design goodies, even printables and the occasional recipe!

Without further ado, stay tuned for some fun stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, questions, and suggestions so leave me some love- I read and respond to everything! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...