Thursday, October 13, 2011

INSPIRATION [glitter]

I know, I know why am I posting an INSPIRATION post today right? Because I couldn't resist the glitter.
Trust me, I know what they say. Glitter is the herpes of the crafting world. But I looooooove me some glitter!
I do try to stay away from it, but I can't help it if it calls to me with its shiny goodness! Plus I know you feel the same. So this INSPIRATION segment is all about glitter accessories.



inspiration glitter

Questions or comments? Let me know! Interested in how to get the zebra bangle look? Make sure you hit the subscribed button at the bottom of the page because that tutorial is coming up! =)
And make sure you check out the INSPIRATION tab for more great inspiring looks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, questions, and suggestions so leave me some love- I read and respond to everything! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...