Monday, October 17, 2011

halloween shopping pt2: how to do it right!

By now you've all seen the newest segment of INSPIRATION [halloween decor]--right?! If you like anything that pertains to Halloween, you'll love it, or at least be inspired from it! So in part two (part 1 here) of Halloween Shopping done right, I want to show you how you can use the same 'formula' to do your Halloween decorating!

Plan. Plan. Plan.

(Ring a bell?) Start at home, research for inspiration, then go shopping.

1. So here are some of the goodies I dug up around my own home:

halloween items

2. Here is some inspiration I found:

halloween items


3. Want to know what I came up with? Gotta wait until October 30th to find out!
[Insert witches crackle here!]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, questions, and suggestions so leave me some love- I read and respond to everything! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...