Thursday, July 19, 2012

GUEST SERVICES ombre

I love featuring other bloggers, it shocks me when I stumble across a fabulous blog with brilliant ideas and only a handful of followers! I decided to jump on the 'ombre' theme this week. I admit- I can't get enough of this technique-better late than never!

Dollar Store Necklace (made from pony tail holders!) by Madigan Made

Totally ingenious! Totally cute! Totally cheap and easy! (why aren't you making one RIGHT NOW?!)

DIY Ombre skirt by Harpers Bazaar

Talk about simple, I'm not a fan of the tie-dye look, so this is perfect- I get to play but get a look I love! I might need this in every color!

Ombre Painted Chevron Curtains from Owens Olivia (guest post on remodelaholic)

I've been eyeballing these curtains since their grand debut on Remodelaholic, I'm in love with them! This tutorial is perfect with great pictures too! (make sure you check out both sites)!

Ombre Necklace (Pistachio shells!) by Creme de la Craft

I can't get over how creative people are, and this is no exception! I'm not going to lie...I put pistachio's on my grocery list after I saw this!

Now get out there and start creating! Make sure you head to these great blogs and leave some love-and WHEN you Pin these projects, please do so from their blogs to give them full credit- tell them I sent you! If you've been featured, make sure to grab a button from the sidebar!
ariana neala dear wallet

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, questions, and suggestions so leave me some love- I read and respond to everything! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...